In the Name of the Teacher of Contemplation
Following the first conference of "The Discourse of Iranians" in July 2000 in Tehran, this department is pleased to announce a scientific-specialized seminar, titled "Discourse of Overseas Iranian Youth", in Tehran on December 23-24, 2003.
All overseas, educated Iranian youth, scholars, researchers and experts are invited to send their invaluable composition, portraying their experiences, scientific findings, and viewpoints around the following topics.
Interested scholars are requested to send their articles not later than November 6, 2003.
· Authors of twenty selected articles sent from abroad will be invited to Iran for five days to participate in the conference "The Discourse of Overseas Iranian Youth" and present their articles amongst fellow peers and Iranian scholars. (The Dept. of Social Affairs will provide all room, board, and roundtrip transportation)
For any further inquiries please send question to :
Iranian@icro.org OR email@example.com
Your assistance in informing friends or other interested Iranian youth to participate in the seminar will be greatly appreciated.
Scientific Seminar on The Discourse of Overseas Iranian Youth
The main objectives of this seminar are:
· Identification and analysis of the main intellectual/cultural problems of the Overseas Iranian Youth;
The main subjects of the seminar and proposed topics for the articles:
1. Cultural and social characteristics and problems of the Iranian youth:
· General characteristics and features of the non-resident Iranian youth;
2. The youth and the ways of promoting Iranian culture:
· Persian language and the hurdles in the way of its learning;
3. Factors responsible for strengthening or weakening the connection
youth and their motherland:
· Grounds and expectations of the youth to participate in the development of their country;
4. Expectations from the youth generation on religious and national
of Iran and families:
· Successful cultural programs from the viewpoint of the youth inside and outside of Iran;
5. Immigration of experts and the elite:
· The condition and cultural, social and economic reasons of the immigration of Iranian experts and the elite;
... Payvand News - 9/10/03 ... --