An Iranian diplomat wishing to remain anonymous told IRNA that the talks are going to be conducted by nuclear specialists.
Reluctant to disclose further information on the issue, he hoped that the ongoing negotiations will bear positive results.
He added that the talks are going to be held behind the closed doors and that the negotiators do not wish to present any information on the issue.
Another Iranian diplomat declared on Monday that no news coverage is intended on the current negotiations.
Similarly, the relevant EU officials have so far released no information on the third round of talks which is currently underway.
Secretary of the Supreme National Security Council (SNSC) Hassan Rowhani and the senior Iranian negotiator on Iran's nuclear program has said that the relevant talks will only continue in case any progress is to be achieved in the ongoing process.
"The two sides had earlier agreed on a three-month negotiation period due to be expired on March 15, 2005," added Rowhani.
The first two rounds of Iran-EU nuclear talks were conducted in the Belgian capital city of Brussels and the Swiss city of Geneva respectively.
... Payvand News - 2/8/05 ... --