Iran's Judiciary spokesman Gholam-Hossein Mohseni Ejei rejected media reports that suspects for the Karizak Detention Center incident have been acquitted.
Former Tehran Prosecutor, Saeed Mortazavi has been found responsible for the torture and death of election protesters at the infamous detention centre Kahrizak, according to the Parliamentary Committee report which investigated the post-election events.
According to certain medial outlets, former Tehran prosecutor general Saeed Mortazavi has recently claimed that he had been acquitted of all charges connected with the Kahrizak detention center incident in which three inmates were killed.
Prisoners killed at the Kahrizak detention center:
Amir Javadifar (left), Mohsen Ruholamin (center) and Mohammed Kamrani
"Whatever was published on the exoneration of judges (and others) connected to the Kahrizak dossier is not true," Mohseni Ejei told reporters on Monday.
The court in charge of the case said the dossier was not complete so inquiries have been demanded from some organizations but not yet submitted, he noted.
However, the case is still under investigation, he added.
An outside view of Kahrizak
... Payvand News - 07/25/11 ... --