Submissions for the 5th Annual Noor Film Festival are now open!
Source: Noor Film
Submission deadline is April 30, 2012.
Categories include: Documentary, Short Film, Feature Film, Animation, and Music Video.
For more information and to submit a film, visit our partner, Withoutabox or download Submission Form (PDF).
Rules and Regulations
- Entry fee: $35 USD (submissions sent from Iran are exempt.)
- Fill out Withoutabox online application.
- Mail submission DVD to NFF office along with Withoutabox tracking number.
- Foreign film submissions must have English subtitles.
- Not affiliated with any political or religious organization.
- Available for viewing on digital format (NTSC only).
- Not released or owned by a sales or distribution company worldwide, unless they have signed an official release.
- Once submission has been accepted, short synopsis in digital format is required to be emailed to NFF along with a high-resolution publicity still (picture/poster) and a 90 second or less trailer/teaser link from youtube or vimeo.
- NFF reserves the right to retain a copy of the film for use with the festival and all other promotional events affiliated with the festival, including any satellite Noor Film Festivals.
- The Noor Film Festival cannot be held liable for print/video materials, which may be lost or damaged.
The Noor Iranian Film Festival (NFF), founded in 2005, is an international event, with the goal of educating and informing the non-Iranian community about the culture and heritage of Iranians around the world through the medium of cinema. The Festival also cultivates and promotes Iranian-American talent in Hollywood.
... Payvand News - 03/25/16 ... --