Source: Golden Eagle Luxury Trains Limited
As rail tours go, Jewels of Persia is truly amazing. Travelling from the banks of the Danube to the shores of
the Bosphorus and onto the ancient land of Persia, this unique journey takes in destinations that are rarely
experienced by the Western visitor which makes it all the more special.
Jewels of Persia Tour brochure
An inaugural tour for those who display true pioneering spirit; a distinctive adventure that may not always follow
the itinerary step-by-step, but will delight and enthral with the potential for a surprise or two along the way.
The Golden Eagle Danube Express will be the first ever European private train to be permitted to enter into Iran.
October 14 - October 28, 2014
October 27 - November 10, 2014
- Budapest • Kecskemet • Sighişoara • Braşov • Veliko Turnovo
- Kazanlak • Istanbul • Cappadocia • Lake Van • Akdamar Island
- Van • Zanjan • Yazd • Isfahan • Shiraz • Persepolis • Tehran
- Tehran • Mashhad • Kerman • Shiraz • Persepolis • Isfahan
- Zanjan • Van • Lake Van • Akdamar Island • Cappadocia
- Istanbul • Kazanlak • Veliko Turnovo • Braşov • Sighişoara
- Kecskemet • Budapest
The carriages for this unique tour will be made up from the Deluxe sleeping cars, Heritage sleeping cars, Restaurant and Bar cars comprising the Danube Express which normally runs from Budapest to Istanbul and Prague. The capacity of the train will be around 65 guests.
Golden Eagle Luxury Trains Limited
Denzell House, Denzell Gardens, Dunham Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 4QF, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)161 928 9410 Fax: +44 (0)161 941 6101
... Payvand News - 09/09/13 ... --